Friday, April 1, 2011

“Blush of the week” turns “Weekly Topper”


Blush of the week turnsWeekly Topper


Whether we want to admit it or not we all secretly love a good game or day dream of dressing up. The designer in me loves the classic and polished head to toe grace of the English. Of course I am stoked to see the entire country sparkling at the end of this month for the Royal Wedding!


As a hat lover (who feels stifled by the weather and lack of hat respect on this side of the globe) I am delighted to see the gradual interest in hats head decor. Ladies get over your fears of “How” to wear them. They are just like hand bags and stellar heals, every lady should own at least a few in the basic colors!


Yes, like any good accessories they can be costly - there is a lot of delicate handy work that goes into those little babies! I am fully embracing all the pomp and circumstance for the young upcoming nuptials and passing on my love for hats with a custom hat sale!!!


For the month of April I am teaming up with my friend and milliner Miriam to bring you “Weekly Topper”. Following the concept of “Blush of the Week” I will show case a different hat or fascinator each week that Miriam has designed exclusively for Twice Blushed. In addition to being the weekly selection that hat will be available to order in the color of your day dreams for 20% off during the week it is featured. That’s right you don’t have to order it in white or ivory! They could be a an accessory gift for you bridesmaids, wedding planner (whose working so hard to keep you stress free), Mother (mother’s day is fast approaching), or a fun treat just for your!


For those of you great planners I understand there is the fear of OMG what if I order the wrong one too early and I see one I like better next week?!! Stop in on Saturdays or during your appointments and I will give you a sneak peak at what’s to come.


Check back this afternoon for the first pick and remember to embrace accessories from head to toe!

No comments:

Post a Comment